Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I,m a networking student who want learn ethical hacking where do I start from?

I want to know everything about hacking I want to learn how to hack .....the tips and tricks in hacking ...so that not only will I be a networking manager but I can also do ethical hacking as part of my profession...I urgently need help because I am in my final year in the tertiary education......And I feel like I don't know anything.I,m a networking student who want learn ethical hacking where do I start from?
try hackthissite.org or darknetI,m a networking student who want learn ethical hacking where do I start from?
well i was in a similar situation last year.


I took the CISE certification and its a great one. There is a institute by the name of Innobuzz in delhi which offers the training for ethical hacking. (www.innobuzz.in)





I had taken there distance learning program at that time since i was not in delhi, but it was really good! highly recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment