Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I use Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox in safe mode with networking?

I have a virus, so I am on safe mode with networking for the time being.


I would like to use an internet browser, but every time I open one it says ';cannot find webpage'; and stuff like that.





How can I get it to work?





I can use wired/wireless connection with a BT home hub. However, it says my wired connection is unidentified.





Help!





ThanksHow can I use Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox in safe mode with networking?
while you are there get this, free version , update it and run full scan


http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.phpHow can I use Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox in safe mode with networking?
Firefox is better on macs.
you cant use it in safe mode at all, networking means connecting computers via ethernet cables

No comments:

Post a Comment