Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you use social bookmarking & networking sites to get traffic to your website?

And which of these social bookmarking (e.g. Stumbleupon, Digg, del.i.cious, etc) and social networking sites (Myspace, Twitter, Facebook, etc) works best for you? Why





ThanksHow do you use social bookmarking %26amp; networking sites to get traffic to your website?
I use Digg.com and also Buzzfeed.com primarily. Buzzfeed is nothing special, but I have had a lot of luck putting my pages on page 1, position 1 of Google very quickly.





It is actually a good idea to use as many networking sites as you can to get traffic. I even go as far as digging my Buzzfeed posts, and stumble upon pages. Then I Clipmark my Diggs and original pages. Then I just keep linking between everything. It works well.





The hardest one to fudge, in my opinion, is Digg. You do not want to just create a bunch of accounts and vote for yourself. You need real people to Digg you.





I have some friends and family that I ask to Digg for me sometimes, and am always trying to expand my contacts. I am always happy to Digg sites for others, and hope that they Digg my sites.How do you use social bookmarking %26amp; networking sites to get traffic to your website?
just post your site to social bookmarking sites and drive traffic





here is a list of social bookmarking sites which would be of your help.


http://totalaffiliates.com/category/25-bookmarking-sites-to-get-traffic

Report Abuse



Hi! Tks for all your nice recommendation, had tried on Buzzfeed for my blog: http://mettablog.com/blog/ and shall explore more on you guy's recommendation. By the way, have you heard about a 'Digg' like social bookmarking site given free by 'Pligg'? Here is one example www.MettaBlog.com.

Report Abuse


  • email web hosting
  • spyware removal
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment