Friday, August 20, 2010

How old do you have to be in order to get certified in Networking like a Cisco CCNA?

I'm 16 and I want to get certified in networking, I hav th book and I've been studying but I need to know if i'm old enough to even qualify to take the exam.How old do you have to be in order to get certified in Networking like a Cisco CCNA?
There is no requirements for CCNA exam. Remember the knowledge is the key not the paper. However paper should confirm your status. Keep in mind that degree is more important than certificate. You can visit our page to practice hand on for free. All you need to do is click ';Schedule Free Rack'; orange button. Have fun:)How old do you have to be in order to get certified in Networking like a Cisco CCNA?
I don't think there are any age requirements to take the exams, the youngest I know that got certified was 14 but he started at about 10 and his father is a CCNE so had a lot of experience before he picked up a book. If you plan to go this route I suggest taking a couple classes at your nearest community college before taking the exams. There's only so much you can learn from a book and usually by the time those books are printed some of the information is outdated.





Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment