Friday, August 20, 2010

How should I attract people to my social networking site?

I own a social networking site, Pretty cool..Huh? WRONG. I'm not having furn because nobody comes! I've invited people, but screw that. That does not work. Can you help me? And it has to be free. ^_^How should I attract people to my social networking site?
Ok, well # 1 What's the url? I'll tell you if your site needs improving, or if it's perfect :D


# 2 There are SOOOO many ways to get your website out there.


I use this website personally, so trust me, it works.


The website is www.clickthru.net [The website may not look all that professional, but it works. Ok so what you have to do is, sign up first, of course. Oh, and yes, this is free. So to get views on your site, you have to get points, right, and to get points, you have to view other people's site's that were posted up also. It's kinda confusing at first, but it's so worth it. It's like i'll have your back if you got mine, type of thing, haha you see. If you need help with this, feel free to contact me, i'll also give you more ways to advertise your website! Hope i helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment