Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How has Yahoo Answers become a social networking site like this?

I remember when I first stumbled upon this site 3 years ago I was like ';damn you can ask real people questions? and they will answer?'; At first I would only get 3-5 answers and I had to wait for days. Now Yahoo Answers has become a monster of a social networking site where people don't come here for real questions but for shits and giggles.





Wow..How has Yahoo Answers become a social networking site like this?
who cares.How has Yahoo Answers become a social networking site like this?
Hey Jake!!


I have been so fortunate to have met some outragously wonderful people, here, from all over the world!! We keep in touch...or bump into each other, on here...and have some great laughs, always!! They definitally have left footprints upon my heart!! I love each and every one of them!! L O V E %26amp; L I G H T ~~~~~


xoxo agoodgirl_msj
Polls and surveys is the reason.
It depends what section you're in. Polls %26amp; Surveys is actually simply called Chat on the Jap Y!A

No comments:

Post a Comment