Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Any suggestions on good things to do at a networking meeting?

I am having a networking meeting and I would like for everyone to meet and discuss how they can connect and refer each others businesses to friends, family, etc.. Any suggestions on having a successful networking meeting?


Any suggestions on good things to do at a networking meeting?
While I specialize in networking in the arts with my website, www.artbracket.com, I have some ideas that will work for many fields. Invite guest to bring copies of their resume. Then put all the resumes on one table for other to see and swap. A fun idea is for you as the host to make a scavenger hunt type game allowing guest to find out about each other. For example you can ask question such as, who recently transferred here from England? or Who had the most internship? Guest can work on team. This encourages guest to talk to each other. What a nonthreatening ice-breaker! Light snacks and beverages also make environment more comfortable. I hope your event goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment