Friday, August 20, 2010

I really want to get into networking engineering , can I get some advice from experience ?

I really want to get into networking. Can you please give me some advice on how I can acheive this..what kinda of courses would I need to take from a beginner?I really want to get into networking engineering , can I get some advice from experience ?
Get the BASICS. ANY NT Books ( yeah, those OBSOLETE books you find free ) will teach you the basics..





THEN learn UNIX/LINUX. The Internet was built on these O/S.





( Sorry, M$.....NOT )....





Then start up with Cisco based knowledge, they hooked everything together...








Then you can start to go to modern stuff like AD and the crap M$ pushes...Or stay LINUX which is true to it's roots...

No comments:

Post a Comment