Friday, August 20, 2010

What would be a good name for a social networking site?

I'm making a social networking site, but I don't know what to name it. Ya know how Twitter calls each post a tweet? I want a name where I could do something like that.What would be a good name for a social networking site?
Life


CenterOfLife


Just an idea but possible something related to growing 'your own world' not as in an actual world but more like a place which you can call your world like your own page. I'm not sure what you could use as the slogan but you could call it my World and have like a image showing a seed, into a seedling, into a tree but simplified and this could make your logo. Sorry if thats confusing, hope I gave you an idea :)What would be a good name for a social networking site?
Convo (conversation). All i could think of .

No comments:

Post a Comment