Friday, August 20, 2010

Can a desktop computer get wireless internet without wireless networking?

I just ordered a desktop online. After ordering I realized that it has no wireless networking. First off, what does this mean? I was hoping to have it in my room, but if that means no wireless connection, I guess it's in the living room. :/ How could I, if possible, get a wireless connection to my room? Router?Can a desktop computer get wireless internet without wireless networking?
Assuming you have wireless in the house, you need a wireless adapter for the computer. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Linksys-WMP54G鈥?/a>Can a desktop computer get wireless internet without wireless networking?
You need a wireless modem/router..





You also need a wireless adapter,, either a usb one or pci one.

No comments:

Post a Comment