Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i hide the box on my profile that says networking?

my profile looks great! but all i need is to get that networking box off of my profile, can u help me?How do i hide the box on my profile that says networking?
is this for myspace. if it is...


paste this into your about me section:





%26lt;style type=';text/css';%26gt;


table tbody td table tbody tr td.text table {visibility:hidden;}


table tbody td table tbody tr td.text table table, table tbody td table tbody tr td.text table table tbody td.text {visibility:visible;}


%26lt;/style%26gt;











-hope that'll fix it!How do i hide the box on my profile that says networking?
myspacegens.com gives you codes to basically hide your whole profile if you wanted. it [to me] is the best myspace ';editor'; place ever. try out that site. i know it has the code there because i've used it but you might wanna change your page some other way too. hope it's helpful :)
What the, profile on what where?
  • email web hosting
  • ie
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment